Sunday, January 01, 2006

Dr. Richard Chan contact information

I would like to wish my audiences a Happy New Year and the most wonderful upcoming 2006. This posting is my contact information and upcoming events.

Dr. Richard Chan M.D.
Contact Phone: (714) 720-5988
Email: addmdchan@yahoo.com

I anticipate the completion of my book “Velocity Boy, The A.D.D. Stores” in the spring 2006. It will be on sale on line as soon as it is available from the publisher. I encourage my audiences to give me feedbacks and other related issues of interest, so I can better serve you.

I developed a program called P.E.A.K. (Personal Empowerment thru Accelerated Kinesiology) Performance. This program is intended to challenge, and then empower the person to perform at his/her best consistently. Using sport metaphors to describe the program, it is better to have “game excellence” than to have an excellent game. Therefore, my program empowers people to function at their very best each and every day. Understanding these principles will enable anyone to live a more fulfilled and balance life style. I can assist you with your aspirations as your coach and/or consultant. Please contact me and I’ll help you reach your life’s purpose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker